FIR BOOSTS YOUR BODY’S NATURAL HEALING PROCESSES
- Aids your body in releasing toxins through sweat pours
- Eases tension and stiffness
- Burns up to 900 calories without moving a muscle
- Purges clogged pores of deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells leaving you with glowing radiant skin
- Due to the depth of heat penetration into cellulite, FIR can be significantly more effective than any conventional sauna
- Increases blood circulation and encourages a healthy flow of nutrients to your skin that in turn helps to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis and burns
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- FIR facilitates cleansing the body by simply laying inside to feel comforting and soothing warmth
WHAT KIND OF TOXINS ARE RELEASED FROM YOUR BODY?
- Most of us are continuously exposed to toxic materials through poor air quality,chemically contaminated food and water, household cleansers, paint fumes, pharmaceutical drugs, pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury) and the list goes on and on. Today, studies show that most of us have between 400 and 800 chemical residues stored in the fat cells of our bodies. These chemicals and heavy metals make up the "total toxic burden." When our bodies exceed the limit that we can excrete, we begin to store these toxins.
- Toxic materials are damaging to our health, obstacles to a healthy lifestyle and often referred to as the "syndrome of chemical substances". There is no complete solution to this problem but sweating out toxins is most effective and different when done with FIR.
HOW IS A FIR TREATMENT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SAUNAS?
- Because deep detoxification requires raising core body temperature to a degree that cannot be attained in traditional saunas. Taking a sauna or exercising typically causes sweat to be released from the sweat glands which helps stimulate your body's metabolism and relieve stress. However, a FIR treatment helps expel the stickier, dirtier sweat from sebaceous glands. But with far infrared radiation, everybody can achieve the same results, easily and comfortably, by laying in this sweating and energizing equipment for just 30 minutes a day.
HOW IS A FIR TREATMENT DIFFERENT FROM WORKING OUT?
The sweat your body expelled during a treatment is very different than the sweat you might expel doing other activities. One would have to run a marathon to produce the type of cleansing perspiration that is generated by simply relaxing in the FIR.